More than just a flower festival the 30 day event is brimming with live music, horticultural displays and unmissable entertainment.
Celebrating its 31st year Floriade will run from Saturday 15 September until Sunday 14 October 2018 and will take place in Canberra’s Commonwealth Park.
Each year over 400,000 festival goers have an unforgettable Floriade experience. This year Floriade’s theme is “Pop Culture” with the opportunity for our partners to activate and bring this theme to life. Businesses have the opportunity to engage with our audience in creative and innovative ways.
Nightfest will return this year for 5 nights from 26 September – 30 September.
Floriade offers the ultimate opportunity to get involved via our Partnership program. Tiered options are available and packages are developed to meet individual objectives.
As a partner you could:
- Promote your brand or service
- Launch new products
- Be part of the program with an activation or experience
- Sell products
- Engage with our digital community
Each year over 400,000 festival goers have an unforgettable Floriade experience!
- 74% of attendees are female
- 58% are aged 25-54
- 46% have an average household income in excess $80k per annum
- And if you are looking to engage with the affluent baby boomer segment we have it covered, 132,000attendees are 55+
- A multi-channel marketing campaign will inform and educate event goers and drive traffic to our extensive digital network where they can engage with the community, plan and book their unique Floriade experience:
- Floriadeaustralia.com 1,464,248 impressions
- Facebook 71,131 followers
- Instagram 6,109 followers
- #floriade2017 7,955posts
Get in Contact
If you would like to explore ways to be involved and receive more information please contact:
Katherine Fraser: Group Marketing and Sponsorships Manager; Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vickii Cotter: Executive Producer Floriade 2018; Vickii@visabel.com.au